Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 27 September 2013

Elegant Reindeer & Sleigh

 Morning Crafters, I am going to try a new format over the next few days as I do find I write an awful lot to describe how I make my cards and they take a lot of time to do it, so much so I find I am not having time to make any more and that would never do lol!
So  I am just going to list the products along with how they have been used and we'll see how that goes. Do let me know whether you preferred it the other way or not, thank you.


Items Used:
  • Basic White card
  • Creative Expressions Foundation card - Teal -matted onto base card
  • White card embossed with Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Folder Tweets & Twigs, inked round the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers and matted onto Teal card.
  • Justrite Elegant Fronds background stamp - stamped onto white card using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers then die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements - Majestic labels Twenty-Five, this was then attached to the top of the card.
  • Out of some packing corrugated card I die cut the Elegant Reindeer & Elegant Sleigh, both from Cottage Cutz. I think these looked rather snazzy if I do say so myself, I just thought I would give it a try as it was only thin card and it worked. I placed these inside the Majestic labels Twenty-Five cut out. The Reindeer's antlers were just lying over the top of the Majestic Labels Twenty-Five.
  • Die cut some petals & leaves from Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Layered Poinsettia and inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers. Attached these to the bottom right corner.
  • I typed up some sentiments onto White card and cut these out, inking round the edge with Peacock Feathers again and matted it onto some Teal card die cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Petite Labels One, placing this in the bottom left corner of the card, to finish I put a small Red gem from Kanban on the Reindeer's nose and a  Pale Blue pearl from Imports Ltd Flat beads FL397 onto the center of the Poinsettia.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.