Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Home from Home

Morning crafters, Sorry about another Christmas card but there are still more to come as I have been busy with just Christmas cards of late, I will throw in a couple of others now and then for you though lol! I just LOVE Christmas.

My apologies for not commenting on anyone's post yesterday, I will do it today I  was extremely busy and decided to enter the Crafters Companion Competition at the last minute (!!!) so I finally got that posted up by 11pm last night then it was time for bed lol! So here goes with today s card...

Items Used:
  • Creative Expressions Soft Gold Card
  • Creative Expressions Un-mounted Stamps - Winter Greetings 
  • Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Gold card
  • White card
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Decorative Ovals
  • Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Pirouette
  • Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Festive stamps - 'Christmas is Coming' & 'Home from Home'
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo
  • Hunkydory Snow Acetate
  • Deco Art Glamour Dust
  • Pinflare Silicone Glue
I folded a sheet of A4  Creative Expressions Soft Gold Card in half to make an A5 base card. With some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Gold card I ran through the Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Pirouette and put to one side.

I stamped the image using both Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Festive stamps - 'Christmas is Coming' (Truck) & 'Home from Home' (House) with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo onto White card, then with a paint brush and a little water I spread  the ink out to fill the image adding more ink to the darker areas. On some more White card I again stamped the Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Festive stamps - 'Christmas is Coming' (Truck) with the Vintage Photo Ink and again painted in the rest of the image, I cut this out and put to one side.

Using the  Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Decorative Ovals I die cut out the first image with both stamps and inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, using Vintage Photo Ink again I stamped my sentiment with Creative Expressions Un-mounted Stamps - Winter Greetings. With the second image of the truck that I had put aside I attached this on top of the truck on the first image to add dimension using Pinflare Silicone Glue.  With a glue pen I placed some glue on the tree, bushes, fence and roof of the house and sprinkled  Deco Art Glamour Dust over the top to look like snow. I attached the image onto the embossed centura card I had put aside, then with a sheet of Hunkydory Snow Acetate I wrapped this over my image and taped it at the back, I then attached this to my base Gold card and there you have my finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.