Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 September 2013

Merry & Bright Christmas

Morning Crafters, my apologies for the colours on this one, decided to try something different, still not sure whether I like it or not but its certainly bright!
Thank you all for your lovely comments yesterday
I shall stay with what I am doing then, much appreciated.

Now today, quite a simple card.

Items used:

Basic White 8 x8 card, with another piece of white card I stamped Justrite Elegant Fronds background stamp randomly using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, followed by stamping Creative Expressions Stamps to Die for - Mini Lattice Bauble and Mini Ornate Bauble randomly using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers and Dried  Marigold over the White card too. I rounded the corners and matted this onto my base card.

Out of more White card I die cut two Spellbinders Nestabilities 2011 Heirloom Ornaments, one I embossed with Couture Creations Embossing Folder - Damask, the other I inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Dried Marigold and stamped with Heartfelt Creations Pre Cut Set - Sweet Memories. I placed the stamped  bauble on top of the embossed bauble and placed them in the center of the card. At the top of the baubles I attached a bow out of Orange ribbon from my own stash and placed a Creative Expressions Large Pearl Embellishment in the center of the bow.

To add the finishing touch I put Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA - Teal round the edges to look like pearls.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.