Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 23 September 2013

Peace

Monday Morning to you my crafty friends, a nice, quick and easy Christmas card for you today.

Items Used:
  •  Basic White card 8" x 8"
  •  White Card
  • Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Blush
  • Creative Expression Large Pearl Embellishment 
  • Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Folder - Garden Lattice
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Twenty-Two
  • Heartfelt Creations Pre Cut Set - Peaceful Night
  • Create and Craft Gems - Iridescent Pink
  • Promarkers - Sunkissed Pink, Forest Green, Summer Sun
  • Own Stash - Pink Ribbon
  • Deco Art - Glamour Dust
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet 
  • Foam Pads
  • Quicky Glue Pen
I cut a sheet of  Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Blush and matted and layered it onto my base card. With some White Card I ran it through the Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Folder - Garden Lattice and matted & layered this to the card, then out of more Blush card I stamped my image from Heartfelt Creations Pre Cut Set - Peaceful Night with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet and coloured it in using Promarkers - Sunkissed Pink, Forest Green and Summer Sun. I die cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Twenty-Two and mounted it onto my card with some foam pads for dimension.
Underneath I added a bow out of my Own Stash - Pink Ribbon and attached a Creative Expression Large Pearl Embellishment in the center. I added  some Create and Craft Gems - Iridescent Pink in each of the four corners to take the bareness away.
Looking at the card I felt it looked rather flat so I added some glue with Quicky Glue Pen round the letters and sprinkled some Deco Art - Glamour Dust over, this made the word 'Peace' stand out a bit more.
There you have the finished card.

Thanks for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.