Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 October 2013

Down at the Farm

Morning crafters, HAPPY HALLOWEEN  to everyone and I hope you are all well, my this week is going fast!

Sorry no Halloween card but one of the beautiful images from Thomas Kinkade.

I started with my basic White 8x8 card and matted this up with Create and Craft card-Green.  With more White card I ran it through the Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Embossing Folder-Sea Garden and matted and layered up onto my card.




I chose an image of a Farm from Joanna Sheen Thomas Kinkade CD Rom ( I always hoped there would be a second CD Rom of his work available), after printing the image onto Photo Paper I die cut it with Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles. Using more of the Green card I embossed with the same die from Radiant Rectangles and attached the image to this so the embossed parts of the Green card came through the areas cut out of the image. I then attached this onto my card at an angle.

I used a sentiment from a sheet of sentiments I had typed up and die cut it with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die-lites Petite Lables One, I inked through the die with a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dried Marigold, with a bit of Green card I embossed using the same die from Petite Lables One, this left a little ridge for the sentiment to lay on. I attached this to the bottom right corner of the card and attached three little Green gems from Create and Craft Iridescent Gems to the top left corner to balance the card out.


There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.