Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 October 2013

Hanging Baubles

 Morning crafters, a good morning to you all, hope you are all having a good weekend?

This was a Christmas card I made a while ago now, I think I did put a similar one on my blog a few weeks back.

Anyhow, I started with A4 Creative Expressions Foundation card Teal and folded it in half. I cut to size some Silver Miri card and with some White card I stamped randomly with JustRite Background Stamp Elegant Fronds using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and inked through the Creative Expression 'That Special Touch Mask' Funky with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass I then ran it through the Couture Creations Embossing Folder Damask. Along the bottom I wrapped some American Seam Binding Ribbon-Teal and tied it in a knot at the front and placed a Trimcraft  Santa Workshop Button on top of the knot. I then matted this card onto the Silver Miri card.


Using my Versamark Stamp Pad I stamped Sue Wilson Stamps to Die For-Lattice Bauble, Ornate Bauble and Floral Bauble onto some Teal card and heat embossed them with Papermania Embossing Powder Silver, I then die cut them with Spellbinders Nestabilities 2010 Heirloom Ornaments and 2011 heirloom Ornaments

With each of the baubles I attached a piece of White cord using different lengths so the smallest was at the back, I secured the cord round the back of the card with some tape, stuck the baubles in place and added a little bow from my own stash on the top of each bauble.

I stamped onto a piece of White card my sentiment from Crafters Companion Clear Stamps (These came in a Christmas magazine set last Christmas) using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and die cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Back to Basic Tags I attached this just under the knot of the ribbon.

I then matted this onto the base card and there you have the finished card. Quite an easy card to make and one that would look great in whatever colour theme you chose.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.