Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 October 2013

Happy Anniversary

 Morning crafters,

I have recently gone through some pictures of old cards that I have made and decided to show one or two of them, this being one of them lol! Now even after all this time I am still not sure whether I like this one or not, maybe its a bit too fussy, it was just 'playing' & 'experimenting', some things work others don't, you can usually make your mind up either way can't you? However, with this one I never could! Do any of you have this dilemma?
Anyhow, I am showing this one today so do let me know what you think.

I started as usual with my 8 x 8 base White card, using another piece of White card I stamped randomly with JustRite Background -Elegant Fronds, Artemio Clear Stamps-ref No 10001196 (these were the swirls & birds) and Cardmaking & Papercraft - Diary of an Edwardian Lady free stamps (poppies) using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Crushed Olive, Black Soot, Peacock Feathers and Fired Brick, then inked all round the card with Peacock feathers. I cut a length of Gold Ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons.com colour D2066 and attached this onto the card sticking it round the back. I then matted this onto my base card.

With a strip of White card I ran this through the Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Folder - Tweets and Twigs. I inked over the top slightly and more around the edge with Crushed Olive Ink.

With a piece of Create and Craft Pearlescent card-Lime Green I die cut the center out with Spellbinders Nestabilities Lables 18, I matted the frame onto the embossed card with the aperture showing the embossed card.
Out of some blue paper (sorry cannot remember where this came from) I die cut two flourishes from Spellbinders Venetian Accents and placed these on the top and bottom of the Green card as shown, I attached this to my main card on the left side.

Using some paper from Grace Taylor Blossom Scrapbook Pad I die cut a circle from Spellbinders Nestabilities - Splendid Circles and stamped my sentiment on top using JustRite Large fancy Sentiment stamps with Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Black Soot. I attached this on top of the ribbon as seen.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.