Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Iced Angel

 Morning crafters,another Angel card for you today, I love this stamp but then I like Angels.

Today I am off to visit The Tower of London with the Year 7 at our school so that should be eventful! Always wanted to visit there so quite excited myself lol! This will mean a late day back from work so hopefully will get a chance to visit everyone's blog sometime during the evening, I do like to comment on everyone's as I truly appreciate you all welcoming me into the blog world and commenting on my posts.

Now todays card...an inspiration from Sue Wilson.

I started with some Black card and stamped my image from Creative Expressions Singles Christmas-Herald Angel with Versamark, then heat embossed it with Papermania Embossing Powder-Sea foam White. 

On deciding what die to use I measured and cut a piece of Crafty nations double sided Adhesive Sheet and placed this onto my image with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements-Majestic Labels Twenty-Five die on top then ran it through the Grand Calibar, it was only then I realized I had forgotten this die cuts out the middle! I had the intention of coating the Angel in Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels-Iced Snow which I continued to do but I chose not to coat the frame the same, I wanted it to stand out, so I covered it in Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes-Persian Dawn.  I attached these together onto some Black card cutting round it leaving a slight edge.

I matted and layered this onto some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card Gold that I had pierced round the edge, then matted it again onto Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card Silver.
Finally I added a Black satin bow at the bottom and embellished it with a White Pearl Button.
I have not put a sentiment on this but I don;t think it needs one.

There you have the finished card. I hope you like it?

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.