Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Merry Christmas Mr Snowman!

Morning Crafters, May I thank you all for your lovely comments yesterday, much appreciated.

Ang, yes you would cry at the end but its a beautiful animation. Well worth seeing.

I hope this finds you all well. I have another Snowman card for you today.

I started off with my basic 8 x 8 base White Card, onto this I matted a piece of  Creative Expressions Foundation card - Pale Blue, across the middle of this I placed a strip of Double Adhesive and coated it in Own Stash - Iridescent Glitter.

With a sheet of Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Teal I cut in half then cut along the boarder of both pieces of card using Spellbinders Asian Accents. On each piece of card I stamped Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic - Ornate Snowflakes using my Versamark Ink Pad and coated them in Papermania Embossing Powder - Seafoam White. I also stamped my sentiment from Crafty Impressions Clear Stamp 'Christmas Snowflake Sentiments' onto the card with my Versamark Ink Pad and once again coated it in Papermania Embossing Powder - Seafoam White. I then attached both halves of the card onto my card top and bottom of my glitter strip as seen.

Using some Create and Craft Pearlescent card - Mint Green I die cut a circle out using Spellbinders Nestabilities - Splendid Circles, from the Crafters Companion The Snowman & Snowdog CD-Rom I printed a sheet of small images and cut one of these out and matted it onto my Mint Green circle card, I then attached this onto my card just off center over the glitter strip.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.