Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

Merry Christmas

Morning Crafters, a nice quick, easy one for you today, very simple indeed. Quite the opposite from yesterdays card!

I started off with my 8 x 8 base White card, using some Create and Craft Pearlescent card-Purple I matted this onto my base card followed by some White card, then on another piece of Purple card I stamped the flourish from Creative Expressions Sam Poole Silhouette Poinsettia with my Versamark Stamp Pad and covered it with Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes Persian Dawn, though as you can see some of the gilding flakes did not stick too well, think my ink pad is running dry! However, I liked the effect it left.

I taped some FantasticRibbons.com Purple dotted ribbon around underneath the stamp then matted this onto my card.

Onto some White card I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Sam Poole Silhouette Poinsettia using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot and die cut it with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 20, whilst still in the die I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Shaded Lilac. Using a piece of Purple card I embossed with the same Lables 20 die and cut it out then attached the sentiment on top, I placed this on top of the ribbon with some Foam pads.


I decided to add some Papermania Dew Drops on the flourish to look like baubles on a tree, an idea from watching Sam Poole. I kept them to the same colour of yellow and added four larger ones in each of the corner of the card

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.