Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

 Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well and happy.

Another Christmas card for you today, you must be getting sick of them at the moment, sorry, I will put more Birthday cards up as I make them lol! I am waiting for half term so I have more time to make a batch and put them on here.

I started with my basic White 8 x 8 base card, onto this I matted some Green Glitter card from Cafe Mediterranean Card stock.




Using some White card I popped it through Sue Wilson Embossing Folder Garden Lattice then edged it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Crushed Olive and matted this onto my card.

Out of Green Vellum I die cut Spellbinders Shapeabilities 2012 Holiday Tree and attached this to the center of my card, I embellished this with some Habico Self Adhesive Pearls to act as baubles.

In two of the corners I placed Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die-lites Corner Sprigs cut out of more Green Glitter card, in the opposite corners I added more Habico Self Adhesive Pearls to balance it out.

On my PC I had typed up some Christmas sentiments in fancy text, using one of those I die cut  using the smallest die from Spellbinders Nestabilities label Twenty-Eight and inked in the die with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.

I attached this to the card in the top right corner with some Foam pads.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.