Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 October 2013

Pretty Ice Skater

 Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all well? Lovely weather for Ducks we are having (Sorry Ang no pun honest!).

I have made todays card for a friends birthday that was yesterday, she loved it of course!

I tried to keep the colours of the card in with the colours in the image so that it hopefully, did not look to much. I did not start off with the intention of framing the image with the flowers but it ended up with it!

I started off with a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card -Gold and folded it in half to form my base card.
On top of this I matted some Blue card from Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card-Pastels that I had first run through the Anna Griffin Embossing Folder-Pirouette.

I printed the image from Crafters Companion Paintbox Poppets Collection onto some Matt Photo Paper and put this to one side.

I had some Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lattice Swirls in Yellow card in my stock so I placed these on the top and bottom of my card, using Foam Pads I attached the image in the center of these as seen.

Using bits of card that I had from Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card-Pastels I die cut several flowers from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die-lites Blossoms One, Two, Three and Four, stuck a few together, added a gem from Create and Craft Iridescent Gems in the center of those that needed it and attached them round the edge of the image.


 On a piece of Centura card I stamped my senitment from Creative Expressions Un-mounted Stamps-Treasured Memories with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet, inking through the die with Victorian Velvet then heat embossed it using Cosmic Shimmer Tropic Pearl Lustre. I then die cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Back to Basics Tags and attached this to the card with Pinflare Silicone Glue so it formed a slight arch. I placed this in the top right corner.

There you have the finished card, I hope you like it?

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.