Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 October 2013

Seashore Bay

 Morning Crafters, I was in two minds to post this one today as I am not sure I like it, they are cards I made a while back, I feel now I should have put another corner die in the opposite corner and put the text image in the center of these, as it is, I feel its too plain, too much space. Anyhow decided to post to show one (or two) of my disasters lol! Not quite tropical but by the sea anyhow lol!!!

I started with my basic 8 x 8 White card and matted this with Premium Shades Cafe Mediterranean 12 x 12 Card stock Blue Pearlescent.
Using the same card I die cut one corner from Spellbinders Gold Elements One and one frame from Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements - Decorative Labels Twenty-Two.

Using some White card I ran this through the Sue Wilson Sea Garden Embossing Folder and inked round the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers.

I matted the White embossed card onto my card then added the corner onto the top left.
Using the  JustRite Cling Stamps - Sea Shell Bay Labels Twenty-Two    I stamped my image onto White card and coloured it in using various Promarkers, I coloured the center with some of the Peacock Feathers ink. I die cut this with Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements - Decorative Labels Twenty-Two and attached it to the frame as seen. I placed this onto the card in the lower corner.

In the bottom left corner I added some small shells I had bought on my last visit to Cornwall, I did bring back lots of shells but I liked these little ones. I then placed some Habico Self Adhesive Pearls in the top right corner to balance it out.

There you have the finished card.

Now I did do another one very similar to this and again I am not sure whether I like it.

This is it: It was done using the same dies and card etc. I just stamped the Creative Expression Un-mounted Stamps Treasure of the Ocean over in several Distress ink colours before putting through the same embossing folder.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.