Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 October 2013

Warm Christmas Hugs!

Morning Crafters, sorry another Snowman card today, very similar to yesterdays, the card is just not cut into two! It will be the last Snowman card for a little while, there will be more coming but for now don't want to bore you!
This was quite quick and easy to make.

I started with my Basic White 8 x 8 Scalloped Card onto this I matted another piece of White card. With some Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Teal (can't you tell this is my favorite colour card lol!) I stamped Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic 'Ornate Snowflakes' and Creative Expressions Un-Mounted Stamps - Winter Greetings sentiment using my Versamark Ink Pad and coated them in Papermania Embossing Powder - Seafoam White.

With some Create and Craft Pearlescent card - Pale Blue I die cut a circle from Spellbinders Nestabilities - Splendid Circles, onto this I matted an image from Crafters Companion The Snowman & Snowdog CD-Rom then mounted this onto the center-right of my card.

With Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA - Teal I placed some 'Pearl Drops' round the edge of the card and let these dry overnight.

 There is my finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.