Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Farmhouse Christmas Bauble

Happy Guy Fawkes crafters, stay safe tonight if you're having Fireworks, or maybe you had them over the weekend? Remember to keep pets indoors, its this time of year I hate as I have to keep my cats in every night for almost a month round here then we get a short break before New Year lol!

Anyway my crafting friends, thank you so much for all your lovely comments yesterday concerning my card and my Daughters Birthday, she informed me she spent the day at the Spa!

Todays card is the similar one to the one I posted on Sunday.

I started with my 6x6 White base card, with some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastel card I embossed it with Creative Expression Sue Wilson's Garden Lattice Embossing Folder, rounded the corners, wrapped some White ribbon (Own Stash) down the one side then matted it onto my base card.

With Crafters Companion Centura Silver card I die cut using Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament with Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Splendid Circles in the center.

On some White card I stamped Sheena Douglass Little Bit Festive Farmhouse Christmas with Versa Color Royal Blue ink, cut to size and attached it to the back of the Bauble to show the image through the center.
On the bottom of the bauble I stamped my sentiment from Crafty Impressions Clear Stamps using the same Royal blue ink, I then attached the complete bauble to my card with Foam Pads.

Using more Centura card I die cut Spellbinders Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia, whilst still in the die I inked through with the Royal Blue ink again, layered them together and added an Habico Self Adhesive Pearl. I made a bow out of the same White ribbon and attached my Poinsettia flower in the center with Pinflare Silicone Glue and attached it to the card as seen.


There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.