Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 29 November 2013

Little Robin

 Hi crafters, hope this finds you all well?

Todays card is of a dear little Robin, it was part of a kit I bought years ago where you had some pyramage and some invertage, sorry if I have not spelt/pronounced these correctly! Unfortunately I cannot remember whether they were Crafters Companion or Kanban, at a guess I would go for Kanban but not sure. Same goes for the card.


We have a dear little Robin in our garden that has been visiting for the past 2-3 months now and we do miss him if we don't catch him when he visits, he's such a dear character.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.