Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 November 2013

Chinese Dragon

Morning Crafters, a bit of a different card for you today, something I don't make enough of and that's Oriental cards, I have loads of stash but never get it out lol! Basically its not in my craft room (Which is a desk in my son's bedroom by the way lol!!) It's all kept in the front room in drawers, I must get to sort it all out one day! Anyhow, I did have some of these Oriental goodies cut out in my box so thought I would make a card out of them.

Thank you all for the lovely comments yesterday, sorry did not get back to you all I was absolutely tired last night, we had to work late and then when you get home usual making tea, washing up etc by 9pm I was ready for bed lol! Anyhow, on to todays card...

I started with a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Gold card and folded it in half to make a 5x7 card. 
Onto a sheet of White card I stamped Justrite Elegant Fronds Background Stamp using my Versamark Stamp Pad then heat embossed with Papermania Embossing Powder Seafoam White, I then inked all over with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dried Marigold. I cut this into three strips roughly just over 2 inches wide and matted them onto some Orange card from Lidls, I attached them to base card with Double Sided Adhesive Tape.

Using Creative Expressions Foundation card Burgundy I die cut the Dragon from Tattered Lace and rubbed some Creative Expression Gilding Wax-Cast Bronze just over the edge to give it a glow. Onto White card I die cut the Chrysanthemum flower from Tattered Lace and coloured it in using Promarkers, I attached this to the card in the top right corner with Pinflare Silicone Glue and attached the Dragon in the bottom Left corner with the same glue.

With a scrap of Orange card I stamped my sentiment using Chinese letter stamps that I had in my stash, I bought these from E-bay a couple of years ago, using Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Black Soot. With the die Spellbinders Imperial Gold-Gold Lables Four I inked the die up with Dove craft Premium Pigment Ink Pad-Copper using my brayer, then cut out my sentiment leaving the copper ink in the indentations of the die this made the sentiment stand out a bit and not look too plain. I attached this to the card with Foam Pads in the top left corner.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx










2 comments:

  1. Hai temen-temen, saya disini ingin bersilaturahmi dengan temen-temen semua, oh iya disini saya ada blog yang membahas tentang teknologi, baik dari sejarah teknologi, ulasan teknologi, dan lain-lain. Jika temen-temen tertarik bisa langsung berkunjung ke blog saya dibawah ini.

    ngenelo
    download
    ngenelo
    radardakwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai temen-temen, saya disini ingin bersilaturahmi dengan temen-temen semua, oh iya disini saya ada blog yang membahas tentang teknologi, baik dari sejarah teknologi, ulasan teknologi, dan lain-lain. Jika temen-temen tertarik bisa langsung berkunjung ke blog saya dibawah ini.

    ngenelo
    download
    ngenelo
    radardakwah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.