Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 15 November 2013

Peaceful Wishes

 Morning Crafters, Hope this finds you all well, not too many weeks till Christmas, whose got all their Christmas gifts yet? Not me that I do know lol!

Had my first Physio at the gym yesterday following my op earlier in the year so feeling rather sore and stiff today lol! I have had to wait a long time for it so I hope it works! 6 treatments in all so finish just before Christmas.

Anyhow, todays card is another Bauble, sorry found myself doing a few as they are quick cards.

I first folded a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Silver card in half then matted it up with some Creative Expressions Foundation card-Milk which I had pierced round the edge, quite poorly but pierced none the less lol!!

With some Creative Expressions Foundation card-Burgundy I die cut using Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornaments out of the middle of the card, I cut the same die again out of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Silver card but also using the next size die down to form a frame, I put this to one side.

Using my Versamark Stamp Pad I inked up Sue Wilson Stamps to Die for-Beaded Bauble lined it up where my aperture was going to be then stamped onto the Milk card and heat embossed with Papermania Embossing Powder-Tinsel Red.

 Now with the White bauble frame I covered it in Double Sided Adhesive sheet and coated it in Creative Expressions Clear Micro Glass Beads and attached it to the Burgundy card over the aperture. With Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic Pinescape Stamps I used the end of a fur tree branch and stamped it on the card round the bauble with just my Versamark Stamp Pad to form a watermark effect. I inked up my sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps-Winter Greetings, stamped under the bauble in the center and heat embossed with Papermania Embossing Powder-Seafoam White.

I attached the burgundy card onto my card with Foam Tape to raise it up and there you have the finished card.

I hope you like it?

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.