Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 November 2013

Someone so Special

Morning crafters, another weekend upon us. Hope this post finds you all well.

May I give a very warm welcome to Vicky, thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog, I do hope you come back.
Vicky has a good blog you can find it on:  http://handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.co.uk/   so do take a look.

Its another quicky for todays card.

I started with my usual White 8x8 base card, onto this I matted and layered some Red card from Lidls pad.

I chose one of the papers from Creative Expressions Teresa Collins Designer Pad and placed a sheet of Double Sided Adhesive over the top then coated it in Creative Expressions Clear Micro Glass Beads, I then attached this to the card.

 
With more of the Red card I die cut using the largest and second largest dies from Spellbinders Decorative Lables One, I placed the smaller of the dies in the center of the larger one so it would cut a frame, I then embossed the square whilst it was still in the die with Spellbinder M Bossibilities Embossing Folder Quilted Delight.

With a piece of White card I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Classic Sentiments using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot and die cut another square using the second largest die again from SB Decorative Lables One, whilst still in the die I inked round the edge with T.H Fired Brick. I attached my sentiment to the card with Pinflare Silicone Glue then attached the frame over the top with Foam Pads.

To finish the card off I added a bow out of Red Satin Ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons and placed a Large Fancy Pearl Embellishment from Creative Expressions.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.