Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 November 2013

Stags Head

 Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all well?

I went a bit warmer with todays card (Just for you Ang!)

Items Used:

Basic 6x6 White card
Creative Expressions-Burgundy Foundation Card
Crafters Companion-Centura Pearl Card
Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic-Highlands Silhouette
Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements-Majestic Lables Twenty Five
Indigo Blu-Flitter Glue
Cosmic Shimmer Gilded Flakes-Summer Meadow
Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Vintage Photo, Rusty hinge, Black Soot
Colour Box Tuscany-Brown Ink pad
Crafty Impressions-Christmas Snowflake Sentiments

I first matted a piece of Burgundy card onto my base card then working on the back of the Centura card I stamped some branches and thistle from Sheena's Highlands Silhouette stamps using T.H. Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge along with the Brown from the Colurbox Tuscany set. Filling in the space at the bottom I used another stamp from the same set using Black Soot, the stamp showed an island on a lake. I inked round the card using Vintage Photo to bring the colours together.

On more Burgundy card I stamped the Stags head from the Highlands Silhouette set with Flitter Glue and covered with Summer Meadow Gilding Flakes. I die cut this with Majestic Labels Twenty Five and attached it to the card in the center. I know this covers the stamped image but I liked how it made the Stag look like King of the Highlands with it just peeping through the die cut pattern.

In the top right hand corner I stamped my sentiment using Vintage Photo and there you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.