Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 November 2013

Tree & Snowflakes

Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all well.

 First I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments, you are all so nice.
Christine: these are my favourite flower die too.
Shirley: Please feel free to copy, I am honored lol!
Hazel: Once you start making them you wont stop, I try and make a batch up at a time using cut offs.
Lydia: Sorry the picture is not that good, the frame was out of one of the sheets from Delicate Asters Paper pad, it was a light Green so guess it does look Yellow lol!

Back to the Christmas cards today. It is nearly upon us lol!

Items Used:

Basic 8x8 White card
White Card
Creative Expressions-Foundation Card Milk
Creative Expressions-Foundation Card Teal
Create and Craft-Silver Miri Board
Spellbinders Shapeabilities-2012 Holiday Tree
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Majestic Elements Lables Twenty Five
Sue Wilson Embossing Folder-Sea Garden
Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic-Ornate Snowflake
Color Box Tuscany-Antique Pewter
Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Peacock Feathers & Tumbled Glass
Own Stash-Little Gems

I cut to size some Milk card and pierced round the edge then matted it onto my base card, inside this I matted some Silver Miri board.

Using some White card I stamped several snowflakes over in different inks then ran it through the Grand Calibar in Sue Wilson Sea Garden embossing folder. I rounded the corners and matted this on top of the Silver card.

Using some Teal card I die cut with Majestic Elements Lables Twenty Five and placed this in the center of the card, I die cut the tree out of White card and attached this to the top of the Teal card.

I finished the card by placing several Gems on the tree and on the four corners of the card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.