Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wishing you Happiest of Birthdays

Hi there Crafters, hope this finds you all well?

A warm welcome to Diane, thank you for looking, please come again its so lovely to hear from people. Diane has a blog its:
http://charmingly-creative.blogspot.co.uk/
so do take a look if you haven't already.

Another quick card for you today.

Items used:
Basic 6x6 White card
Heartfelt Creations-Delicate Aster Collection Pad
Spellbinders-Delicate Asters
Spellbinders Imperial Gold-Gold Lables Four
Creative Expressions-Unmounted Stamps Kind Thoughts
Lidls Card-Lilac & Green
Own Stash-White card
Color Box Inks-Hunter Green
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Crushed Olive & Black Soot

I measured and cut two papers from the delicate Aster collection and matted & layered these on to the card, the top paper having the Aster print in the corner.
Out of the Lilac & Green card I die cut the leaves & flower from Delicate Aster dies and attached these to the card as seen. I die cut the smallest center flower out of a little bit of scrap yellow card.


Out of more of the papers from Aster Collection I die cut with Gold Lables Four, onto some White card I stamped my sentiment, inked the die with Crushed Olive and die cut using the smaller die from Gold Lables Four. I inked through the die with Crushed Olive and attached these together and placed them onto my card off setting it with the Aster flower.


There you have the finished card.


Thank you for looking , Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.