Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 December 2013

A Boy and his Dog

Morning crafters, 1st December, 24 days till Christmas Wow! Are we all ready for the Christmas Festivities? I know I'm not lol!

Sincere condolences go out to all those involved in the Incident at Glasgow on Friday, only found out late last night, hope no ones family is involved on here?

Now this may be another Kanban, but I loved this image of the boy and his dog and I remember loving the verse and thought it was very apt to go with the image. This would have been better on some pretty patterned paper rather than just miri card.

I printed the verse onto White vellum and curled the corner before attaching it with brads. the Red bow matched the boys coat and the font in the verse.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.