Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 December 2013

Spanish Love

Ola crafters! I had an international card kit a couple of years ago, maybe more, this was one of the few I made, I have so much 'old' items that I have never got round to using its unbelievable! Such a waste.

Anyhow, very simple one for you , little matting & layering but that's all. The image was the focal point really, well it would have to be as not much else on there ha ha! Sorry, getting carried away! I wish I could say a little Spanish but I am hopeless at remembering, I am in with a year 7 class for Spanish too, how bad is that lol! That is the trouble with my job (Learning Support Assistant) you learn a bit of everything but not a lot if you get my drift, I remember a bit of German as I did that for a year, I have only been doing Spanish for a couple of months, still maybe in a couple of weeks I can wish you all a Merry Christmas in Spanish?!!

Well that's all, I hope you all have a good day.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.