Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 December 2013

To Mum with Love

Morning crafters,

Thank you all for the lovely comments yesterday you really are are lovely bunch. I didn't even get round to looking at my blog till after 6 last night, so, so busy at the moment, and guess what...I STILL have not finished my daughters card lol! Anyone would think its going to be extremely fancy with how long its taking me lol! Seriously I have just not had the time to do it and I still have her Christmas cake to do yet! No rush for that though as she is gluten free I cannot make it too early as it only lasts for 2 months!

Ang & Lydia, I have to say I am with you now as for rolled down corners, back then I thought they were the bees knees!

Shirley I am so glad to be one of the few, thank you!

Another very simple one, a bit of decoupage with the poinsettia, which are lovely just a shame I did not do more with them lol! It does get better honest!

Sorry, again I have no idea where I got the items from.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.