Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wishing you wonderful Joy


Hi crafters, hope you are all well, one more day to go then we break up for Christmas, we will be going to my daughters so there wont be any posts for a while, so sorry about that but it cant be helped. Hopefully I shall have a few goodies in my Santa sack that I can play with an show the results on here, here's hoping lol!

Now todays card as you can see it is a Julia Watts influence with the self patterned background, Stamps from Creative Expressions, this was then mounted onto Gold miri card, I used the same miri card to go on the back of the sentiment.

The flower is from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Di-lites Medallion Eight, I cut the flower out of the center twice and matted together. The leaves are from SP Delicate Asters. I added a little button in the middle to finish it off.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.