Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Lily Cat

Morning my crafting friends, todays card is one I am entering in the Monthly Sassy Studios Competition, thought I would give it a try.

Sorry if I didn't get round to your blog yesterday I will catch up later when I get home from work.

I first coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers then cut her out with SP Labels 25. I did add some Creative Expression White Snow glitter to her collar and shoes but it does not show up in the picture.

For the base card I used Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card and matted and layered with two different sheets from Teresa Collins Paper Pad, I cut a paper doily in half and placed these underneath the top sheet of paper.
I placed the image in the center of the Green sheet and added some swirls from SP Twisted Metal Tags and Accents.


I printed the sentiment onto some Red hearts off the PC and embossed them, rubbed Creative Expression Gilding Wax-Red over the top and placed them on the card, raising them up with sticky pads as seen and finally adding the SP Die-lites Lily flower, coloured in with Promarkers, in the bottom corner.

I am not sure whether I like the Red hearts as I find they stand out too much and you cannot read the sentiment 'Have a Purr-fect day', maybe its just too big?

The finished dimensions are 8 x 81/2". 

This has been entered in the Sassy Studios Monthly Progressive Challenge #9 album Competition 

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.