Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 January 2014

Snowboarding Boy

 Morning Crafters, hope you are all well?

Todays card is one I started with the idea of giving it to my Son for his birthday next week, now I feel I could do him something better, basically its too small!!! I always, for whatever reason, do my kids large cards and giving them a teeny one doesn't seem right, silly I know. This card is only 5X7 but looks smaller, its one of a set of Black easel cards from Create and Craft, the easel part of the card is at the back so there is no need to decorate it if you don't wish to!

I got the digi images from Chi Chi Memories as I loved the images and being as both my kids are into extreme sports these were ideal, you don't see many stamps/images about showing extreme sports which is a shame. I coloured the image in to match my Son (lol!), he has this colour Ski Trousers/Jacket/Hat/ Glasses so seemed appropriate, now I may give it to my Daughters boyfriend whose birthday is also next week and he too likes Snowboarding, I will do it again on a bigger scale for my Son, bigger card just more space to fill lol!

I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir pens and cut it out with Spellbinders  Nestabilities Majestic Elements Gold Circles One die, I inked round the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Peacock Feathers then matted and layered it onto some Creative Expressions Teal card cut out with Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles. For the base card itself, as I said these were bought plain Black and I just covered the front with Teresa Collins paper.  The little gloves at the front came with the digi images which I coloured and cut out to use as an embellishment.

On Saturday I will show the Girl Snowboarder.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.