Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 24 February 2014

Friends Make Everyday Special

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well. Thank you for popping along to visit my blog I really do appreciate it and love reading any comments you may make.

Well It has been confirmed that I have a chest infection so another week off work!

I have finally got round to using my Sue Wilson dies, I bought a couple from the Spanish Collection; Cordoba and Corner, Boarder & Tags. For this card I used the Cordoba, Corner & Tag.

I started with a sheet of White Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card, folded it in half then matted up a piece of CC Centura Pearl card- Pastel, on top of this I matted and layered a sheet of paper that was free inside Tattered Lace Magazine, a pretty rose pattern but the colour matched perfectly with the Centura Pearl Card. Although this was calling out to be Micro beaded I did not have any Adhesive sheets left so I kept it as it was.

I die cut the Creative Expressions Spanish Collection Cordoba out of the CC Pastel Centura Card and placed this in the center of my card, the middle bit does come out, (as does the frame), but I felt the tag looked better with that underneath rather than the paper showing under it so I left it in. I die cut two of the CE Spanish Collection Corners out of CC Centura Pearl White and placed these in opposite corners under the Cordoba, after stamping my sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Classic Sentiments onto more of the CC Centura Pearl White card I die cut it with CE Spanish Collection Tag which I think is a lovely shape, a lot of the Spanish Collections seems to show leaves in the design, I placed this in the center as seen. 

Now I could not decide as to whether to add flowers as embellishments or pearls/gems instead I opted for a bow out of Creative Expressions Silky Crushed Ribbon White and added a Creative Expressions Small Pearl Embellishment in the middle. 

There you have the finished card, dimensions are 5 X 7.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.