Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Thank You

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well and safe.

The weather has improved here, been lovely and sunny but still cold, no doubt the calm before the storm as they say but hopefully the snow will stay away.

Well I have a week off work and am full of cold, sore throat and headache, Typical!

Anyhow, on the cat up date at the moment the poor little fella has settled in nicely with my neighbor, such a shame he may have to move again at the end of the week although she has fell in love with him he is so adorable, I do wish I could keep him  though my hubby will not be pleased lol! No one has come forward for him so we can only guess someone has thrown him out rather than pay vets bills to get him neutered! Everyone used to say they had never met such a friendlier cat as mine, I hate to say it but this one is so much more friendly surprisingly.
Hazel-People can be so cruel, my female cat was from the Cats Protection, she and her sister had been dumped in a black bag on the street and she is Purrfect! Such good natured and I have had her for almost 13 years now.

Now for todays card here is a list of items used:

Creative Expressions Foundation Card-Pale Blue
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps-Kind Thoughts
Crafters Companion centura Pearl Card-Pastels
Beige Card-Own Stash
Heartfelt Creations All Seasons Gazebo Pre Cut Set
SB Nestabilities Majestic Elements-Majestic Labels Twenty Five
Heat it Up Embossing Powder-Clear
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Ribbon-Own Stash
Wooden Flower-Box of various wooden flowers from The Range


I folded the Blue card in half to make an A5 card, using the CC Centura Pearl Pastel card I stamped round the edge with the boarder from the Gazebo Pre Cut Set and heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder just to give a subtle look around the edge then rounded the corners. I die cut the focal elements from SB labels Twenty Five in the Blue & Beige card and matted and layered these up on top of the pastel card, with the smallest die cut I stamped the sentiment on with Vintage Photo then attached this to the center. I matted this onto the base card, made a bow out of some Brown Organza Ribbon, attached it to the edge of the focal elements and added a wooden flower in the center.

There you have the finished card. Next post on Thursday.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.