Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Garden View

Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all safe and well. What lovely weather we have had of late, its like Spring has come early!

For today's card I decided to play with the little window seeing as I have had this a while and not used it yet!! Shame on me! I did intend to put a flower box at the bottom but they hid the image so decided against it! Maybe next time.

I started with my 6" X 6" base card and matted this up with a piece of paper I had left from a sheet out of the Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Collection.

I die cut a sheet from the Hideaway Premium Paper Pad with Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Lables One. Using the SB Shapeabilities Die-lites Gilded Gate Two I die cut four of them out using Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card Silver and trimmed off the fancy arch at the top of each one, carefully so I could still use the gates and attached each one to the side of the Scalloped Lables One to add a fancy edge.

I die cut the SB Shapeabilities Die-lites Window Two again using CC Centura Pearl card Silver and put to one side. On the back of some CC Centura card I stamped the image from Heartfelt Creations Spring Season Pre Cut Set  with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo and coloured it in with Promarkers. I placed the window on top and drew round it and cut the image out to fit behind the window. I felt it did not look right with some of the image showing through the decorative frame at the top of the window so I attached a small piece of Cream card behind then glued the window in place over the image and attached both to the center of the card.

I have not added a sentiment as this could do for various occasions of which I could write on the top of the card at the bottom of the window, or add a small sentiment on top.

I am entering this in the http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/week-237-theme.html

There you have the finished card. Next post Thursday.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.