Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 April 2014

Babies Christening

Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well.

I am glad to report that the new addition Keala is settling in well and my two cats are still looking worried! The female has got a little closer to the door but the Male wont come out of the front room lol! 

Today's card is one of two Christening cards I have been asked to make for a woman at work whose two Grandsons are being Christened next week, they will both be personalized on the front.


I started with two sheets of Creative Expressions Foundation card Light Blue, folded each in half then glued two sides together to form the base.

On the two fronts I matted up with some Crafters Companion White Centura Pearl Card that had been embossed with Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Garden Lattice Embossing Folder, followed by some Blue checked card I had from Hunkydory a while back. I added a little Creative Expressions Scalloped Edge Lace over the check card before matting it onto the White card.

I found some baby images on the net to use on the card, (I just wanted hands and feet), using more CE Blue Card with SB Twisted Metal and Tags to frame the image and add the embellishments on the corners and under the second image on the inside.

Seeing as the card opened like a book I wanted to add something in the middle but not another image so I decided to Emboss some CC Centura Pearl Card with Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder Ancient Arches and attached this to the inside of the card, I printed out a verse and attached that to the back of the second opening of the card, hope this all makes sense? Sorry if you are unable to clearly see the embossed Arches on the inside, its not a very good photo!

Apart from adding the names on the front the card was complete.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.