Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Peaceful Pink Christmas

Morning my friends, hope this finds you all well? 

Today's card is another I did for the Pink Christmas Challenge I could not decide which one I liked best so entered both!

This is another easel card, I started with some old Hunkydory foiled Christmas card I had in my stash, this was a deep Pink though it looks Red in the picture! I folded the card to make the easel then added the left over Create and Craft Pink Glitter card on the inside of the base.  I had first wrapped a piece of Pink dotted Ribbon round before I stuck it down. I cut two boarders from SB Venetian Accents out of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card Pastel Pink and attached one to the bottom of the easel card. 

Onto some White card I stamped another image from Do Crafts Papermania Enchanted Christmas with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot and coloured it in with Promarkers before die cutting with SB Grand Decorative Circles, whilst in the die I inked up with TH Tumbled Glass to act as a sky then embossed some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card Pastel Pink using the same die, cut round the edge and fixed the image in place.

I attached my second boarder onto the front fold of the easel card and attached the image in the center over the top as seen.

I die cut some SB Shapeabilities Die-lites Holly Twigs and Leaves and painted the leaves with Acrylic Paints-Crimson and Titanium White then rubbed a bit of Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax Spring Green over the top to show up the embossed stems, I placed three medium size leaves onto my image with the Berries. 

On more White card I stamped my sentiment from Crafty Impressions Clear Stamps Christmas Snowflake Sentiments with TH Black Soot and die cut it with SB  Shapeabilities Die-lites Petite Lables One, I inked in the die with TH Victorian Velvet, attached this onto the base of the easel and added more of the smaller SB Holly Leaves and Berries on the edge.

There you have the finished card.



Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.