Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Best Wishes

Morning Crafters, sorry I have been off for a few days I had my Brother & Sister-in-Law staying with us, we don't get to see them often enough as they live in Birmingham, although that is not too far away work makes it awkward at times.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful bank holiday weekend? I will get round to looking at all your posts over the last few days as soon as possible.

I would like to give a warm welcome to Janice and Lauren Hatwell, thank you for looking I do hope you come back. Janice has a blog of her own its http://createdbyjan.blogspot.co.uk/ so do take a look.


Today's card is a fairly simple one, I started with a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl White card, folded it in half, die cut one half with Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Spanish Collection Cordoba then embossed it with Embossalicious Regency Swirls Embossing Folder.

On the inside of the card I added some Creative Expressions Spring Green Card so it shows through the die cut. On each of the four corners I have added SB Gold Corners Set One die cuts using CE Spring Green card, using more of the CE Spring Green card I die cut SB Nestabilities Hexagon to use as a background for my Image which I printed from Crafters Companion Diary of an Edwardian Lady CD Rom.

I stamped my sentiment  from CE Unmounted Stamps Treasured Memories with TH Distress Ink Pumice Stone, cut this as seen and mounted it onto CE Spring Green card which was also cut as seen, attached it across the center of the card, then attached the focal image in the center over the sentiment.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.