Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 30 May 2014

Friends make everyday...

Morning crafters, hope today finds you safe and well. I do appreciate you coming and visiting my blog today and I hope you will visit again. I would love for you to leave a comment and let me know what you think of today's card or any other previous ones.

I have had a very busy week so far, the days are flying by. After a wonderful long weekend with family I had a sad day Tuesday as one of my rabbits had to be put to sleep, she was having difficulty breathing which turned out to be tumors, she was almost 9 years old and I had had her for 8 years, I shall miss her darting out of her hutch each morning for a carrot, she was a rescue rabbit, as you probably can tell by now most of my pets are rescue apart from my 14 year old male cat who I have had since 8 weeks old bless him.

Wednesday I went to the cinema with my son to see X Men, that was very good and it was nice to spend some time with my son, even though he lives with me we don't see each other much as either one of us are working and in the evenings my hubby always has the soaps on and my son hates soaps so he tends to stay in the front room on his computer lol!



Anyway todays card is another quick one for you, I wanted to see what papers I had that would mix together, I eventually chose these colours, they are all from Tattered Lace Magazines

I matted and layered them onto my basic White card putting White card between two of the layers, with the top layer I die cut the center out with SB Nestabilities Decorative Labels Twenty Two so it showed the White card through it, I raised this up on foam pads. I then die cut the SB Die-lites Medallion Eight out of the same paper and attached that in the center of the White card.

Onto more White card I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expression Unmounted Stamps Classic Sentiments with TH Black Soot, die cut it out with SB Standard Circles Large, inked through the die with TH Peacock Feathers and matted it up in the center of the Medallion die cut.

Out of CE Teal Card I die cut SB Blossoms Four attached together to make a flower and added this onto the corner of the card along with some Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves either side. With a Hobby House Rhinestone Sparklers Ocean Crystal in the center of the flower the card was complete.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.