Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 May 2014

Happy Anniversary

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well, almost the end of another week, don't know where the time goes. Sorry about todays photo, its not a good one!!!

May I give a warm welcome to  Sheila Lampard, its lovely that you came and had a look and I do hope you come back Sheila, hope you had a great Anniversary?



Today's card is a combination of Sheena Douglass Taste of India and Spellbinders! I folded a sheet of White card in half to form my base card and on the front side die cut the center using SB Lables Twenty Five then embossed  with SD Taste of India Embossing Folder Indian Ornamental, I had to repeat the process as its only a 5x7 embossing folder. The photo does not do it justice as its a lovely pattern which would look great heat embossed in Gold!

I stamped my sentiment from Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments using TH Black Soot then die cut with SB Lables Twenty, inked through the die with TH Peacock Feathers and attached this to the center of the card. On the inside I attached a piece of CE Teal card so the colour would show through the die cut. 

Using SB Lables Twenty Five again I die cut the frame with CE Teal card and cut out the four corners and attached these to the corners of the card as seen.

To finish the card I added a Pale Blue Dotted Bow (Fantastic Ribbons), a small CE Self Adhesive Pearl and two CE Pearl Hat Pins as embellishments.

A nice quick and easy card to make.Thank you for all the lovely comments of late, I do appreciate you coming by, taking a look and letting me know what you think of my cards. Please do come again.

Finished dimensions 5" X 7"

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.