Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 June 2014

Leopard on the Rocks!

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well.? Thank you for coming and looking today, I do hope you leave a comment and come back again, I really do appreciate your time.


I have had the Card Creations CD Rom "Brush Strokes in the Wild" for a time now so thought I had better start using some of the fabulous images on there. I decided on this beautiful image of a leopard resting on the rocks, most images come in several shapes and sizes but not circles so I formatted this one in my word document then die cut it out using SB Standard Circles Large.

I printed off one of the sheets of backing paper from the same CD Rom and it was this paper that made me choose the colour card, Black card and Lidls Pale Yellow card. I matted and layered the image onto Yellow then Black card and did the same with the backing paper.

I attached the image in the top left corner of my card then printed my sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments with TH Distress Ink Black Soot onto more of the Yellow card and die cut it with SB  Radiant Rectangles.

I attached this to the card as seen, there you have the completed card.

I would like to enter this card into:

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/week-261-for-guys.html

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-fathers-day-masculine/

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-233-anything-goes.html

http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/june-2014-challenge-one-for-boys.html

At least I hope to enter into these challenges, Google wont let me join any sites today keeps coming up with
We're sorry...
We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later.  So guess I will just have to keep trying!!!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.