Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 30 June 2014

Phoenix Feathers

Morning my crafting friends, so good of you to join me today, hope this finds you all safe and well?
 
I have been playing with my new little toy The Perfect Airbrush. I had looked at this ages ago but thought it was a bit steep at £14.99 so left it, then the other week on one of the deals on Create and Craft they had it on again but for £8.99 so I went and bought one. Its only a little man power one that you have to squeeze the air out yourself but it works and with your pens not ink! I tried it out on my Phoenix stencil and was quite pleased with how all the colours blended together so I made a card with it. I liked the idea of the Phoenix feathers flying but of course they had to be the same colour so I hope I have achieved that lol!



After a while your hand does ache a little because you are constantly pumping the air but its not too bad. I do like the affect it gives and you can do it darker if you want to just depends on how long you airbrush in a certain place.


Items used:

Creative Expressions Foundation Card Teal
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card Ivory
Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Embossing Folder Pirouette
Sweet Poppy Stencil Phoenix
Promarkers Summer Sun, Bright Orange, Ruby & Brown
Perfect Paper Crafting The Perfect Airbrush
Spellbinders Feathers
Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Spanish Collection-Corners, Boarders & Tags
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dried Marmalade (Round edge of Phoenix stencil)


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.