Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 June 2014

Thanks So Much

Morning my crafting friends, I hope this finds you all so well and enjoying the weekend.

For todays post I have gone through my little box of die cuts to see what I had to put together, usually when I die cut something out I cut a few and keep the spare in a box until another time, sometime I will look and find I don't have something in the right colour or shape but at times its good for making a quick card, like this one.

 

The coloured background I had as a cut off from another card I made a while back so I ran it through the E bosser then just matted it on to some White card followed by the Lilac card. It was then I raided my box lol!

Items used:

Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastel Card Lilac
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card Ivory
White Textured card
Card coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks Seedless Preserve, Antique Linen & Victorian Velvet
Embossilious Desire Embossing Folder Rose Vine
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments
Tattered Lace Rose Die 
Wild Rose Studio  Oval Frame
Spellbinders Imperial Gold Gold labels Four




Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.