Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Holly Wreath & Reindeer

Morning my crafting friends, hope today finds you all safe and well? We are having some glorious weather down here in the South East at present so lets hope we all have a good summer.

Thank you all for your kind remarks about my back, its getting a little better, unfortunately I do have a lot of spinal problems for life which I wont bore you with but this is the first time its played me up since my op last year, I think it was through doing some filing at work on Friday, the bending & twisting must have put it out! I have been resting it as much as possible so it is feeling better, thank you all again. I will be resting plenty over the next six weeks of school holidays lol!



Another Christmas card for you today, this set was from Clarity Stamps which consisted of the Holly Stencil and the Reindeer Stamp, I stamped the reindeer image using TH Vintage Photo then painted in the reindeers roughly, painting between the antlers with TH Forest Moss.
For the Holly Stencil I used Luminarte Radiant Rain, this dried to give a lovely sheen on the leaves, then I die cut out all the Berries and Holly leaves for the corners and put all these into place. I added some Red Gems for the Reindeer's noses and for the Berries in each corner before matting it onto hand made 7" X 7" Card.


Items Used:

Clarity Stamps Holly Wreath & Reindeer
Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist Green
Creative Expressions Card Ruby & Coconut White
Spellbinders Holly Twigs & Leaves
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo & Forest Moss
Red Gems (Own stash)


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.