Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Teal & Purple

Morning my crafting friends, so good of you to visit me today, I do appreciate it and hope you will visit again. may I give a BIG Thank You for all your lovely comments recently whether you are known to me or not, new or old I thank you. I have not had much time to get round to everyone to thank them personally so I hope this will suffice?

Just two more weeks to go then we break up for the summer during which time I hope to get most of my Christmas cards done, ha ha she says, I said that last year!!!

More bits and pieces out of the box I am afraid but this time I got a bit daring with the colours, I hope you like them but whether you do or don't I would love to hear from you.



Items used:

Creative Expressions Foundation Card Teal
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastel Lilac
Kanban Purple Card
Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Embossing Folder Pirouette
Creative Expressions Gilding Wax Patina
Spellbinders Venetian Accents & Motifs
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Treasured Memories
Habico Pearls
Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Collection 12" X 12" Paper Pad
Cream Silk Edged Organza Ribbon

I wasn't sure at first whether to put the two colours together but the more I looked at them the more I liked them, it may be a bit bold for some. I had the two boarders in different colour Purples so placed the darker one on the Lilac card and the lighter one over the Teal card.

I could have added the Purple Gilding Wax but felt the Patina colour would enhance the Teal card rather than take the colour away.

I have lined the inside of the card with a sheet of paper from the Delicate Asters Collection as most of these are Purple it went with the card adding some slight decoration inside.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.