Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Gold Seasons Greetings



Morning my crafting friends, hope today finds you all safe and well.  So glad you could visit me today it is much appreciated.

I do apologize for the short posts at present. having a wonderful time in France its great to see my Sister again.




Todays post is another Christmas card, I just wanted it in Ivory & Gold so I folded a sheet of A4 Gold card in half to make the basic card, using a sheet of Ivory card I die cut the circle from the Calabria and a curved boarder at the bottom, I trimmed the card to fit and matted this on top of the Gold card, I then die cut the Calabria again but just placed the frame part on top of the circle.
I made a Poinsettia flower out of the Ivory card and the Leaf out of Gold card, made up the flower and put a Gold brad through the center, I attached this to the card as seen.
Above the curve I stamped my sentiment but unfortunately this smudged so I did it again on Ivory card and cut it out using the curved boarders and placed this on top, I would have preferred the sentiment just stamped straight onto the card but once smudged there is nothing you can do except cover it up of throw it away! We crafters don't throw anything away lol!

On the inside I die cut a small circle from Grand decorative Circles and placed tin the center for a verse or sentiment to be added.

Items used:

Create and Craft Gold card
Crafters Companion centura Pearl Card Ivory
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Italian Collection Calabria
Spellbinders Curved Boarder Two
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles
Justrite Large fancy Holiday Stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.