Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 22 August 2014

Let it Snow!

Morning everyone, hope this day finds you all well? Where has our summer gone? Cannot believe how quickly it is flying by.

Todays card I have used one of the Tattered Lace folders, the beautiful Snowflakes.


I made up an 8"X8" card base using White Textured card and matted this up with Blue card.

I put the Periwinkle card in the embossing folder and through the machine then brayed over the embossed part with Versamark Ink Pad, covered with White embossing powder and heat embossed it. I did the same with the White strip of card but used Artic Pearl Lustre Powder.

I attached the strip of card to the Periwinkle card then matted this onto the Blue card.

I stamped my sentiment and die cut it and inked round the edge. I die cut two of the Die-lites corners & accents and attached these either side of the sentiment then attached them to the card as seen.

I felt it needed a little something under the sentiment so I added a paper bow and added a pearl in the center.

Quite a quick card to make, the snowflake folder did all the work! Sorry about the poor photograph, the white round the outside is not the card its just to cover the background!!!

Items Used:

Tattered Lace Embossing Folder Snowflake
Papermania Embossing Powder Seafoam White
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Cobalt Blue & Periwinkle
Creative Expressions Embossing Powder Artic Pearl Lustre
White Textured Card (own stash)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Thirteen
Spellbinders Die-lites Corners & Accents 2
Craftworks Kirtch paper Bows
Hobbyhouse Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic Stamps Pinescape

I am entering this card into http://scrapology-adventuresinscrapbooking.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/august-card-challenge-sue-wilson.html

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.