Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 August 2014

Stags Head

Morning my crafting friends, now I know todays heading may make you think I was meeting up at the Pub but sadly not lol! But the center piece to my card today is this lovely stencil of a Stags head!



I loved this stencil the moment I saw it, so much detail. I did stencil it on White card at first but got a little ink in the wrong place so if I can rescue it I will show that one at a later date, however, I decided to stencil this one onto Kraft card to see how it turned out.

I inked through the stencil with Rusty Hinge & Vintage Photo then inked round the image with Forest Moss. I found some Tartan card in my stash so used that as a background before mounting it onto some Green card followed by Red card.  I stamped my sentiment onto another piece of Kraft card using Vintage Photo and inked round it with Forest Moss, I covered this with a piece of Double sided Adhesive Sheet and coated it with Micro Beads then attached it to the bottom of the card and added two gems either end of the tag.

There you have the finished card, very simple and maybe a little traditional with the colours but the stags head is the focal point. Finished dimensions 5" X 7".

Items Used:

Creative Expressions Rich Green & Red card
Creative Expressions Micro Beads
Tartan card -own stash
Create and Craft Kraft card
Create and Craft Iridescent Gems
Sweet Poppy Stencils Stags Head
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo & Forest Moss
Justrite Large Fancy Holiday Sentiment Stamps


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.