Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Autumn Fall

Hi my crafting friends, bit of a late post today but never mind. I have had quite a boring day at work today, a lot of what we have to listen to is irrelevant to us LSA's and more towards the Teachers but we have to stay and listen before we have our meeting in the afternoon. Children are back on Friday so that should be fun!!!

Anyhow, I thought I would give you a break from Winter/Christmas cards and do an Autumn one instead lol!


I recently purchased some beautiful papers from Bearly-Mine and I used one in the background here, the papers are called Fall Fancy, all lovely Autumn design in different colours, this one is one of my favourites.

I found a sheet of brown card in my stash so I used that for the base card, I took the paper and matted it onto Gold Miri card then attached it to my base card. I found an 'Autumn' strip of card in my stash so I matted this along the bottom. In my box of Hunkydory cards I found this lovely image of a Field mouse so attached this onto the card just off center.

Also in my box were these flowers so I put them together and cut some leaves out of Brown & Green card and placed them to the left of the image. 

My sentiment was from a CD Rom which I die cut using Exquisite circles and inked whilst in the die with Dried Marmalade and Fired Brick.I placed this on the card just above the flowers. There you have the finished card. Dimensions 7"X5".

Items used:

Brown Card ( Own stash)
Hunkydory Autumn card set (Last years)
Bearly-Mine Papers Fall Fancy
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Dried marmalade & Fired Brick
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Petite Vinery & Faux Quilled Leaves
Create and C raft Gold Miri Card

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:



Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.