Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 22 September 2014

Birthday Wishes

Morning my crafting friends, thank you for visiting me today, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and for those who visited Ally Pally I hope you enjoyed yourselves and did not spend too much lol!

I spent Saturday afternoon crafting as the weather was bad, touch of Thunder in the morning. I spent Saturday morning trying to get an emergency dentist app, they said they would call me back once they had found somewhere available, only to call back to say there were no emergency app anywhere but if I ring 111 they may find me an emergency app (at an extra cost!), well my reply to that was how are they going to find me an emergency app if there are no emergency appointments anywhere?!!! Now I have had to wait till this morning to ring and try and get one in after work, its a good job its only a bit niggly and not full blown yet but enough to keep me awake!

Anyhow, todays card is this:


I started by folding in half a sheet of White textured card to form my base card and matted this up with  Red card followed by more White.

Using a piece of Red card I inked up my embossing folder with my versamark ink pad, put the card inside and ran it through my E Bosser then heat embossed with White embossing powder, once cool I matted it on the center of my card.

With another sheet of White card I die cut with the curved boarders top and bottom to form a pretty base for my toppers. I die cut some Red damask card that I had from an old Hunkydory card kit and die cut more of the White textured card that I had stamped with my sentiment using Fired Brick distress ink. I placed the red damask card on top of the White curved boarder card and wrapped some White Seam Binding ribbon around it then attached this to my card. I placed the sentiment on top and attached a bow made out of the White Seam Binding ribbon. On the bow I attached a small die cut along with a Self Adhesive Pearl. Adding more pearls around the curved boarders finished the card. This card was time consuming because of all the die cutting and embossing but worth it. Finished dimensions 5"X7".

Items Used:

Create and Craft White Textured Card
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Red
Hunkydory Damask Inner Coil Card Red
Papermania Embossing Powder White
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Fired Brick
Habico Self Adhesive Pearls
Theresa Collins Embossing Folder Regency
Creative Expressions Self Adhesive Pearls
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Classic Sentiments
Create and Craft Printable White Seam Binding Ribbon
SB Curved Boarders Two
SB Gold Lables Four
SB Venetian Motifs
SB Lables Eighteen

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.