Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 September 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge 65 Gold & or Silver

Morning my crafting friends, today sees the start of the latest challenge from Hobbycutz chosen by Marylee Gold & or Silver. Our sponsors this week are Sami Stamps who do some lovely images. Do pop over to the Hobbycutz Challenge Blog and view the excellent designs by the Design Team, it would be lovely if you could enter the Challenge too.

Just a quick not to my friends out there a Big Thank You for your comments yesterday in view of my question;

Patricia, you made me laugh, don't wish too much else you might find us on your doorstep lol!
Suzie, Thank you so very much for the link, most useful and much appreciated.

Here is my card for Challenge 65 Gold & or Silver:



I started with my base card, matted it up with some Satin Gold miri card.

Using the That Special Touch Mask 'Funky' I inked it with my versamark ink pad, placed it onto some White card and ran it through the E Bosser, coated it with embossing powder then heat embossed it in Silver. Once cooled I inked  over it with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink, I know it looks Blue by the photograph, sorry tried photographing it several times and they all looked Blue!

Using the beautiful image 'My Sister is a Princess' from our lovely sponsors Sami Stamps I coloured it in with Promarkers, then with a second image I cut it from the Princess Shoulder, inked it with my versamark Ink pad and heat embossed with Enchanted Gold embossing Powder, this is a lovely light, sparkly Gold, then layered this over the top of the other image so it stood out a fraction. I went over the ribbon on the dress iwth a Gold marker pen then I die cut it with Grand Decorative Ovals and inked in the die with  Antique Linen. 

Out of Silver Miri Card I die cut the Oval Frame, cut it in half and attached it behind the image so the sides were just peeking out of the Grand Oval, I then attached this to my base card.

I die cut some Cherry Blossom flowers out of Gold Miri card, this is Satin one side and Glossy the other so I cut equal amounts to go together, I added these round the frame on top of the Faux Quilled Leaves I had also cut with Gold Miri Card.

I have left the sentiment off until I need it. There you have the finished card.

Items Used:

Creative Expressions 'That Special Touch Mask' Funky.
White card
Create and Craft Satin Gold Miri Card & Silver Miri Card
Papermania Embossing Powder Silver & Enchanted Gold
SB Grand Decorative Ovals
Wild Rose Studio Oval Frame
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Shaded Lilac & Antique Linen
Staedller Metallic Gold Marker Pen
Promarkers
SB Cherry Blossom
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.