Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Periwinkle & White!

Morning my friends, so good to have you visit today. Hope you are all safe and well?


For todays post I wanted just a simple looking Christmas card but one that looked elegant at the same time, so needless to say out cam Sue Wilson's dies. They always look very elegant don't you think?

I die cut twice, the Sue Wilson die from the Austrian Collection Vienna, once in White and once in Periwinkle. I simply matted and layered up the card as seen showing a different size of the die cut each time until we got to the White bit in the middle, this I stamped my sentiment on with Chipped Sapphire before attaching it to the card.

I added a bow out of White Satin Edged Ribbon in the bottom corner of the card, I die cut the smallest poinsettia, inked it up whilst still in the die with Chipped Sapphire, added a Black pearl in the center than attached this to the middle of the bow. There you have the finished card.

It sounds quite a simple card to make but it was rather fiddly working out and measuring where exactly to die cut so they all matched up lol! 

Items Used:

Creative Expressions Foundation Card Periwinkle and Coconut White
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Vienna
SB Layered Poinsettias
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Chipped Sapphire
Do Crafts Satin Edged White Ribbon
Crafty Impressions Clear Stamps
Kanban Self Adhesive Pearls


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and looking through found this card and love it - colours are super, must get this card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.