Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 October 2014

Autumn Owl

Hello crafters, hope this finds you safe and well. I am a bit late for posting today, but better late than never as they say! As I am typing this it is pouring down with rain and quite windy, hopefully it will calm down soon, my male cat is not happy as he likes to be outdoors lol! Thankfully I mowed both lawns this morning before it rained!

Now todays post is a card I made a while back but never posted as I was not sure whether I liked the finished look or not, the problem being I think I should have added a solid base under the Owl to make him stand out more, I just did not want to cover up the beautiful papers lol! Anyway I have decided to post it so I can enter the Allsorts Autumn challenge!!!


I started with my basic White card and matted it up with Brown & Green card.
I cut down the sheet of Autumn paper from Bearly-mine and matted this on top of the Green card, these are gorgeous papers, so pretty I don't want to use them lol!

I die cut my Owl using a light Brown card, adding his hat & scarf cut out of Green & Orange card.  For the background I die cut the Vienna die and Flourish two die out of Dark Brown card and attached these altogether as seen and placed on the top of my card just slightly off center. I die cut another flourish two die and cut into it to add the sides as accents in the top corners of the card.

There you have the finished card, I love this little Owl and intend on making a Christmas card with him on soon, watch this space lol!

Items Used:

Basic White card stock 6"X6"
Lidls card-all sorted colours
Bearly-mine Papers Fall Fancy
Spellbinders Winter Owl
Justrite Heirloom Flourish Two
Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Vienna

I would like to enter this into http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/week-279-autumn.html

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.