Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 October 2014

Christmas Wishes for You

Morning my crafting friends, so good to have you here today. I hope you are all well?

This is my second Purple card, though technically its more White and Purple!!!



I folded a sheet of White textured card in half to form the base card and matted and layered this up with some Rich Plum card and more White textured card.

I had this Rich Plum Oval in my stash box so I embossed it with a snowflake folder, I also had this base of the Calabria die so I stamped it with my sentiment using Seedless Preserve and attached it on top of the Oval with foam pads.
Adding some snowflakes, with pearls in the center, in opposite corners finished the card.

Dimensions are 7" X 5".

Items used:

Create and Craft White textured Card
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Rich Plum
Creative Expressions Self Adhesive Pearls
Habico Self Adhesive Pearls
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals
Spellbinders Create a Flake Snowflake die
Sue Wilson Italian Collection Calabria
Inkylicious Christmas Wishes Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Seedless Preserve
Crafters Companion Snowman Snowflake Embossing Folder

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.